During the safari, she spent 3 days in the South Luangwa National Park, 3 days in the Lower Zambezi National Park, and 6 days in Kafue National Park.
What does LZNP stand for?
LZNP stands for Lower Zambezi National Park (Zambia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Leucine Zipper Kinase (cells)
- Launcher, Zero Length (missile launcher with no rail)
- Laser Zentrum Marburg (German: Marburg Laser Center; Marburg, Germany)
- Le Zebre Multimedia (French company)
- Leucine Zipper-Like Motif
- Lobule-Dependent Zonal Measurement (toxicology)
- Lempel and Ziv Modified Compression Algorithm
- Lempel-Ziv-Markov chain Algorithm
- Lake Zurich Middle School North
- Lamivudine Zidovudine Nevirapine (drug)
- Landessparkasse Zu Oldenburg (German: National Savings Bank to Oldenburg)
- The Lempel-Ziv-Oberhumer (data compression algorithm)
- Lord Zimoa of Flanders
- Lempel-Ziv-Oberhumer Packer (file compression application)
- Local Zone Of Protection
- Latvijas Zala Partija (Latvian: Latvian Green Party)
- Level Zero Processing
- Licensed ZapThink Partner (Bloomberg and Schmelzer)
- Level Zero Processing Facility
- Lubelski Zwiazek Pilki Noznej (Polish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group also visited the Victoria Falls and went on safari in the Lower Zambezi National Park.
Topics Covered Zambia Data Sources --Introduction --History --Tourism and the Economy --Poverty Tourism Employment Attractions --Livingstone Victoria Falls Lower Zambezi National Park Lake Kariba Lusaka Lochinvar National Park Kafue National Park North and South Luangwa National Park Kasanka National Park Bangweulu Swamps Sumbu National Park Liuwa Plain National Park Activities Safaris Bird watching Cultural tourism and ecotourism Adventure activities Arrivals Regional competition Market Characteristics Visitor profile Purpose of visit Seasonality Accommodation Transport Air Road Rail Infrastructure Organisation of Tourism --Outlook For more information visit http://www.