It has been shown that women with the symptoms of burning and frequency of urination, without symptoms of vaginitis, have a greater than 90% chance of being diagnosed with a lower urinary tract infection (bladder infection).
What does LUTI stand for?
LUTI stands for Lower Urinary Tract Infection
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LUTI
- Lancaster University Theatre Group (UK)
- Lagos University Teaching Hospital (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Luleå University College
- Luleå University of Technology (Sweden)
- Lutherisch (German: Lutheran)
- Lutheran Brotherhood
- Land-Use and Transport Interaction
- Learn Use Teach Inspect (training; various organizations)
- Linum Usitatissimum Trypsin Inhibitor
- Local Union Training Instructor (American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees)
- Limited User Test Initial Operational Assessment
- Lincoln Unit Trust Managers (Gloucester, UK)
- Lagos Urban Transport Project
- Land Use and Transportation Plan (Morrisville, NC)
- Land Use and Transport Research (EU)
- Land Use and Transportation
- Land Use, Transportation and Air Quality Connection (Oregon)
- Land Use and Transportation Study (Cork, Ireland infrastructural study)
- Light Units of Times Square
- Locked-Up Trunk Scan (telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MC A (Answer): The treatment plan sounds good if this is the first time your dog has had a problem with a lower urinary tract infection.
Although once thought to be diagnostic of chronic pyelonephritis, glitter cells are associated with dilute or hypotonic urine and may be seen in patients with lower urinary tract infections as well as chronic pyelonephritis.