The editors of the Upper Sorbian Abendzeitung Serbske Nowiny, Lower Sorbian weekly newspaper Nowy Casnik and monthly cultural magazine Rozhlad will in future use a cross-media publishing system, with a common Sorbian-German Internet portal can be operated, which previous websites nowiny.
What does LSrb stand for?
LSrb stands for Lower Sorbian (linguistics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LSrb
We have 4 other meanings of LSrb in our Acronym Attic
- Lake Simcoe Regional Airport
- Landing Systems Research Aircraft (US NASA)
- Least-Squares Regression Analysis
- Little Sahara Recreation Area (Utah)
- Low Septal Right Atrium (cardiology)
- Laser Safety Review Board (US DoD)
- Law Society Regulation Board (UK)
- Length of Sedimentation Reaction in Blood (clinical chemistry)
- Logistics Systems Review Board
- Lower Songkhram River Basin (Thailand)
- Lake State Railway Company
- Land Settlement Research Centre (Australia)
- Legal Services Research Centre
- Life Science Research Center
- Logistics Systems Review Committee
- Lone Star Ruby Conference (Texas)
- Louisiana Society for Respiratory Care
- Lunar Surface Return Carrier
- Lake Simcoe Region Conservation Authority (Canada)
- Little Saskatchewan River Conservation District (est. 1999; Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
26 In a small region of which European country can you still find Upper and Lower Sorbian spoken by tens of thousands of members of an ancient Slavic people?
In fact, Upper and Lower Sorbian Lutheran poetry/hymnody, completely unknown to us in the West, went through many editions until, for example, in the Lower Sorbian edition of 1882 there were 617 hymns (2)--most of course, translations from German or Latin.