The Lower Rio Grande Valley (LRGV) encompasses no fewer than 11 different types of habitat, including tidal wetlands and riparian forest.
What does LRGV stand for?
LRGV stands for Lower Rio Grande Valley (Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lateral Replacement Grant Program (sewer repair)
- Lietuvos Respublikos Generaline Prokuratura (Lithuanian: Prosecution Service of the Republic of Lithuania)
- Louisiana Riverboat Gaming Partnership (Biloxi, MS)
- Long Range Global Precision Engagement
- Lab Rescue of Greater Richmond (Virginia)
- Local and Regional Government Research Unit
- Lancaster Royal Grammar School
- Langzaam Rijden Gaat Sneller (Dutch: Drive Slow Go Faster)
- Linear Range Gate Stealer
- Low Risk Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia
- Lower Rio Grande Valley Development Council (Texas)
- Little Rock Ghost Writers (Arkansas)
- Lower Rio Grande Water Users Organization
- Long Range Guided Wave Ultrasonic Testing (non-destructive testing)
- La Rochelle, France - Laleu (Airport Code)
- Lady Reading Hospital, Peshawar, Pakistan
- Lafayette Ronald Hubbard (founder of Scientology)
- Lagrangean Relaxation with Heuristics
- Lapeer Regional Hospital (Michigan)
- Laughing Really Hard
Samples in periodicals archive:
The A&M report estimated the value of agriculture in the Lower Rio Grande Valley at $732 million, with a statewide economic impact of $1.
In these areas, the majority of breeding individuals occurred in a four-county (Willacy, Cameron, Hidalgo, and Starr) region, commonly referred to as the lower Rio Grande Valley at the southern tip of Texas (Small et al.
The largest population occurred in the Lower Rio Grande Valley (LRGV) of Texas, a four-county region at the southern-most portion of the state in the Tamaulipian biotic province (Blair 1950, Hayslette et al.
The trip takes Weidensaul to the swamps of Florida, the lower Rio Grande valley, the mountains of southeastern Arizona, the Grand Canyon, and the fire-ravaged forests of the western United States.
The study looked at the financial impact of lost income due to diabetes in four counties (Cameron, Hidalgo, Starr and Willacy) in the Lower Rio Grande Valley of South Texas.
Engineers at the Texas Cooperative Extension are undertaking water conservation projects in the Lower Rio Grande Valley to produce water savings and to improve conveyance efficiency.
Butterflies Of The Lower Rio Grande Valley Roland H.