PPL facilities that have earned VPP Star status are the Susquehanna, Martins Creek, Montour, Brunner Island and Holtwood power plants in Pennsylvania; PPL Montana's Corette and Kerr Dam power plants; PPL Interstate Energy, which operates a pipeline that transports fuel to the company's Martins Creek and Lower Mount Bethel Energy power plants; and PPL's System Facilities Center, a testing, repair and laboratory facility near Hazleton, Pa.
What does LMBE stand for?
LMBE stands for Lower Mount Bethel Energy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMBE
- Lady Margaret Boat Club (Cambridge University)
- Landmark Missionary Baptist Church (Granite Bay, CA)
- Lawrence Mountain Bike Club (Lawrence, KS)
- Left Mouse Button Click (computer use)
- Lincoln Midwest Ballet Company (Lincoln, NE)
- Littlefield Memorial Baptist Church (Rockland, ME)
- Lotus Multi-Byte Character Set (Lotus Notes)
- Lingular Mandibular Bony Defect
- Laser Molecular Beam Epitaxy
- Local Minority Business Enterprise (Center for Minority Business Development)
- Luthersk Missionsforenings Bibelskoles Elevforening (Danish: Lutheran Mission Society of Bible School Student Association)
- Laminar Microvascular Blood Flow
- Leben Mit Behinderung Hamburg (German: Living With Disability Hamburg; Hamburg, Germany)
- Leben Mit Behinderung Hamburg (German)
- La Mesa Branch Library (La Mesa, CA)
- London Metropolitan Basketball League (UK)
- Laboratory of Mechanobiology and Morphogenesis (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Lexeme-Morpheme Base Morphology
- Laboratory for Biological Response Modifiers
- Last Mountain Bird Observatory
Samples in periodicals archive:
PPL Corporation (NYSE:PPL) has added 600 megawatts to its electricity generating capacity with the completion of start- up testing of its Lower Mount Bethel Energy natural gas-fired power plant in eastern Pennsylvania.
Other VPP Star worksites include PPL's Martins Creek, Susquehanna, Montour, Brunner Island and Holtwood power plants in Pennsylvania; PPL Interstate Energy, which operates a pipeline that transports fuel to the company's Martins Creek and Lower Mount Bethel Energy power plants; and PPL's System Facilities Center, a 290,000-square-foot testing, repair and laboratory facility near Hazleton, Pa.