At neurological examination he was found to have a bilateral facial lower motor neuron lesion, absent left ankle jerk, bilateral lower limb fasciculations with no motor weakness but an unsteady gait.
What does LMNL stand for?
LMNL stands for Lower Motor Neuron Lesion
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LMNL
- London Merchant Navy Association (UK)
- Liga Mahasiswa Nasional Demokrasi (Malay: Democratic National Student League)
- Llower Motor Neuron Degeneration
- Lower Motor Neuron Disease
- Lesbian Mothers National Defense Fund (Washington)
- Louisiana Museum of Natural History
- Lymphomes Malins Non Hodgkiniens (French: Malignant Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma)
- Little Mountain Neighbourhood House Society (Canada)
- Luciano Millan National High School (Philippines)
- Layered Markup Annotation Language
- Laughing My Nuts Off
- Leave My Name Off (production company; Hollywood, CA)
- Leave My Name Out
- Lake Merritt Neighbors Organized for Peace (anti-war, anti-violence group; Oakland, CA)
- Lake Merritt Neighbors Organized for Peace
- Love Must Need Our Patience.
- Location, Medical History, New, Other Symptoms, Provoking/Pallitative, Quality, Radiation, Severity, Timing (patient history)
- La Mauricie National Park (Canada)
- Lake Mburo National Park (Uganda)
- Long-Circulating Monensin Nanoparticles (immunology)