The Lower Mississippi River Conservation Committee is preparing an Aquatic Management Plan for the lower Mississippi River and the Black Bear Conservation Committee is defining the site-specific needs of the threatened Louisiana black bear (Ursus americanus luteolus).
What does LMRCC stand for?
LMRCC stands for Lower Mississippi River Conservation Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LMRCC
- Lordmartin Replay Browser
- Lower Mississippi River Basin
- Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers
- Languages and Multicultural Resource Centre (Australia)
- Lansing Model Railroad Club (Lansing, MI)
- Legal Management Resource Center (Association of Legal Administrators)
- Lower Manhattan Redevelopment Corporation
- Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (India)
- Lakshadweep Marine Research and Conservation Centre (India; est. 2008)
- Land Mobile Radio Conferencing and Collaboration (Alcatel)
- Licentiate in Midwifery of the Royal College of Physicians (Ireland)
- London-Middlesex Roman Catholic School Board (Canada)
- Living Marine Resources Cooperative Science Center
- Labor-Management Relations Division
- Lamington Road (India)
- Lesnicka Mlodziezowa Rada Doradcza (Polish: Lesnicka Youth Advisory Council)
- Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act of 1959 (Landrum-Griffin Act)
- Lightweight Mantransportable Radio Direction Finder System
- Laboratoire de Mesure de la Radioactivité dans l'Environnement (French: Laboratory Measurement of Radioactivity in the Environment)
- Lakeside Motor Racing Enthusiasts (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Environmental, Community and Non-profit organizations Lower Mississippi River Conservation Committee, Vicksburg, MS The Lower Mississippi River Conservation Committee (LMRCC) was formed in 1994 by natural resource conservation and environmental quality agencies in the states of Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri and Tennessee to ensure the existence of a regional forum for facilitating conservation activities associated with the river.