We're trying to figure out what's going on so we can stabilize those numbers," said a still optimistic Jennings, author of "Level Five Culture: High-Poverty, High-Performing Schools in the Lower Mississippi Delta Region.
What does LMDR stand for?
LMDR stands for Lower Mississippi Delta Region
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMDR
We have 2 other meanings of LMDR in our Acronym Attic
- London Member Development Network (UK)
- Lower Mississippi Delta Nutrition Intervention Research Initiative
- Laughing My Dentures Out
- Leadership and Management Development Program (various locations)
- Leiden Muscular Dystrophy Pages (Center for Human and Clinical Genetics, Leiden University Medical Center)
- Life-Cycle Mission Data Plan (US DoD)
- Lunar and Meteorite Disk Program (US NASA)
- Linear Medium Density Polyethylene
- Lightweight Mobility Detection and Response (algorithm)
- Low-Medium Density Residential (land use designation)
- Lightweight Modular Display System
- Lightweight Multipurpose Decontamination System
- Listeria Monocytogenes Detection System (bacteria infection)
- Local Multipoint Distribution System (aka Local Multipoint Distribution Service; broadband system)
- Locally Multiply Damaged Site (biology)
- Lockheed Martin Defense Systems
- Logicon Message Dissemination System
- Logistics Management Decision Support System
- Lower Mainland Down Syndrome Society (Canada)
- La Maison du Touriste (French: House of Tourists)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bush on May 14, 1990, and was the outcome of nearly 18 months of work, with the mission to study and make recommendations regarding economic needs, problems, and opportunities in the Lower Mississippi Delta region and to develop a 10-year regional economic development plan (The Delta Initiatives, 1990, p.
A new nutrition program that combines science with public outreach could help poor families in the lower Mississippi Delta region live healthier lives.