When the Lower Kuskokwim School District awarded Bezek Durst Seiser Architects and our team of consulting engineers the opportunity to renovate the old school and design a new addition, we discovered the site was also contaminated in other ways.
What does LKSD stand for?
LKSD stands for Lower Kuskokwim School District (Alaska)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Last Known Status (military tracking systems)
- League of Kentucky Sportsmen (est. 1935)
- Linux Kernel Summit (conference)
- Liver, Kidney, Spleen (organ transplant)
- Lucky Stores, Inc.
- Ludowe Kluby Sportowe (Polish: Folk Sport Clubs)
- Liver, Kidney, Spleen, Bladder
- Lake Kegonsa Sailing Club (Wisconsin)
- Li Ka Shing Center (Stanford University School of Medicine; Palo Alto, CA)
- Linux Kernel Stream Control Transmission Protocol
- Li Ka Shing Foundation (Hong Kong)
- Linux Kernel Source Reference
- Linux Kernel State Tracer
- Lelaki Komunis Terakhir (Malay: The Last Communist; film)
- Liver-Kidney Transplantation
- Living Kidney Transplantation
- Lucian K. Truscott IV (freelance writer; author)
- Lugano Kart Team (go-karts; est. 1995; Switzerland)
- Landsman Kill Trail Association (est. 1968; Rhinebeck, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the 22 villages in the rural Lower Kuskokwim School District, which serves a 22,000-square-mile area, only 40 to 50 percent of high school graduates pursue some kind of secondary education such as college, job training or the military, said superintendent Gary Baldwin.
The following teachers are recipients of 2008 TAPESTRY grants: STATE SCHOOL CITY ALABAMA Anthony Derriso* Mountain Brook High School Birmingham Beth Howard* Paine Primary School Trussville Jacqueline Lampley* Hillview Elementary School Birmingham ALASKA Tim Lundt* Mat-Su Career & Technical High School Wasilla Andrea Pokrzywinski Lower Kuskokwim School District Bethel Sheryl Sotelo* McNeil Canyon Elementary School Homer ARIZONA Paul J.
The village, located about 70 miles southwest of Bethel, has three main organizations that store fuel: the village corporation, the village council and the Lower Kuskokwim School District.
Other districts have included the Lower Kuskokwim School District, Lower Yukon School District, Mat-Su School District, Southwest Region School District, Iditarod School District and the Anchorage School District--22 school projects in all.
The academy partners with several other organizations in the region, including the Lower Kuskokwim School District and the Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corp.