While the Sitra campus houses classes from lower kindergarten to the second standard, the Isa Town campus houses all others up to standard 12, said the chairman and added that the school, affiliated to the Indian system of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) follows the NCERT curriculum.
What does LKG stand for?
LKG stands for Lower Kindergarten (Indian education system)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LKG
We have 6 other meanings of LKG in our Acronym Attic
- Lake Gaston (North Carolina)
- Last Kiss Goodbye (song)
- Last Knights of Gondolin (gaming)
- Last Known Good
- Lippen-Kiefer-Gaumenspalten (German: Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate)
- Longkang Gang (sportfishing club; Malaysia)
- Loop Key Generator
- Last Known Good Configuration (Microsoft Windows NT)
- Left Kidney Glomerular Filtration Rate
- Lippen-Kiefer-Gaumen-Segelspalten (German: Lips, Palate, Jaw-sail Columns)
- Landeskrankenhaus (German: national hospital)
- Landsforeningen for Kosthold og Helse (Norwegian: National Association for Nutrition and Health; Norway)
- Lindbergh Kidnapping Hoax
- Lock and Key Hypothesis (enzymes)
- Logical Key Hierarchy
- Lord Kaho Horns (gaming, Ragnarok)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Presently it has 1,100 students in classes from lower kindergarten to Class 8.
I was introduced to the cartoon when I was in lower kindergarten by my mom in THURSDAY magazine.
And of Mrs Thatcher, she told ECHO readers in 1979:``She has successfully managed to lower her voice several octaves,but she still has an unfortunate habit of addressing people in a manner of a head-mistress lecturing the lower kindergarten.
The winners of the contest were: upper kindergarten - Megan Jones, aged five; lower kindergarten - Eve Cain, aged four; and nursery - Charlotte Fathering, aged four.
It was only three years ago he started attending school and now, Magar is a student of Lower Kindergarten.
As many as 100 camped outside Bahrain's Asian School, in Umm Al Hassam, hoping to get their hands on just 50 application forms for its lower kindergarten (LKG) section.
My daughter is studying in the lower kindergarten and every other day she is given homework.