In addition, she is the Founder and President of the Women's Enterprise Development Center in the Lower Hudson Valley, a non-profit organization providing training programs and support services to both start-up and established women businesses.
What does LHV stand for?
LHV stands for Lower Hudson Valley (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LHV
We have 12 other meanings of LHV in our Acronym Attic
- Linotype-Hell Users Group
- Life & Health Underwriters Inc.
- Lake Highlands United Methodist Church (Dallas, TX)
- Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania
- La Horde Vocale (French vocal group in Montreal, Canada)
- Lady Health Visitor (health care)
- Landelijke Huisartsen Vereniging (Dutch: Rural Doctors Association; Netherlands; est. 1946)
- Lock Haven, Pennsylvania (Airport Code)
- Low Heating Value
- Lower Heating Value
- Lackawanna Heritage Valley Authority (Mayfield, PA)
- Laurel Highlands Visitors Bureau (Pennsylvania)
- Left Hand Valley Courier (Niwot, CO)
- Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club (Puerta Plata, Dominican Republic)
- Landover Hills Volunteer Fire Department (Maryland)
- Lower Hudson Valley Paper Model Giftshop (Lower Hudson Valley Challenger Center; Suffern, NY)
- Local Hidden Variable Theory
- Large High Voltage Transmission Line (Minnesota)
- Lady Health Worker (Pakistan program)
- Leading Hotels of the World
Samples in periodicals archive:
A previous two-year-old programme had focused solely on large-scale PV systems for the commercial, industrial and municipal sectors exclusively in New York City, Westchester County and the lower Hudson Valley.
amp;#8220;Our agents will now be able to access listings in eight counties through the lower Hudson Valley, providing even more choices for homebuyers.
We're in the final days," he was quoted by the lower Hudson valley newspaper as saying as he handed out leaflets.
The Journal News of the Lower Hudson Valley reported said that details about the grounds for the filing were not available, reports the Globe and Mail.
Millennium Pipeline began construction activities in 2007; however, the majority of the 30-inch-diameter mainline pipeline installation work across New York's Southern Tier and lower Hudson Valley was completed this year.
One supporter of the bill is John McKillop, president of the New York State Supreme Court Officers Association covering New York City and the lower Hudson Valley.
LLC has commenced its 2008 construction program to complete the 182-mile long, 30-inch diameter natural gas pipeline across New York's Southern Tier and lower Hudson Valley.