Still Wide Open "In general, compared to business, schools are wide open," says Peter Reilly, director of Educational Technology for the Lower Hudson Regional Information Center, a nonprofit organization providing administrative and technology support to 62 districts in New York state.
What does LHRIC stand for?
LHRIC stands for Lower Hudson Regional Information Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Living History Resource Group (Australia)
- Lead Hazard Reduction Grant and Loan Program
- Luteal Hormone Releasing Hormone
- Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone (produced in hypothalamus)
- Luteotrophic Hormone-Releasing Hormone (neuroscience)
- LHRH (luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone)-Degrading Activity
- Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone Agonist
- Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone Analogue
- Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone Receptor (protein receptor)
- Lawson Health Research Institute (Canada)
- Local Housing and Redevelopment Law (est. 1992; New Jersey)
- Lucas Heights Research Laboratories (Australia)
- Lawyers for Human Rights & Legal Aid (Pakistan)
- Licensed Healthcare Risk Manager
- Lincoln Human Resource Management Association (Lincoln, NE)
- Long Hard Road Out of Hell (Marilyn Manson autobiography)
- Landslide Hazard Reduction Programme
- Lead Hazard Remediation Program (various states)
- Leapfrog Hospital Rewards Program (Leapfrog Group; Washington, DC)
- Left-Handed Relief Pitcher (baseball)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Talend today announced that the Lower Hudson Regional Information Center (LHRIC), a non-profit consortium providing educational and administrative technology services to 62 New York school districts, has selected Talend's open source data integration solution to help manage, automate and improve the quality of its networking and application data.
The Lower Hudson Regional Information Center Will Host and Deliver Web-based Software and Services to Member Districts CHARLOTTE, N.