According to the British Columbia Cranberry Growers Association, British Columbia's lower Fraser Valley and Vancouver Island produce more than 7.
What does LFV stand for?
LFV stands for Lower Fraser Valley
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LFV
We have 17 other meanings of LFV in our Acronym Attic
- Lexington Fayette Urban County Government (Kentucky)
- Lexington-Fayette Urban Government (Lexington, Fayette County, Kentucky)
- Lautaro Faction of the United Popular Action Movement
- Leiden Follow-Up Project on Prematurity (joint medical study; Netherlands)
- Line Flying Under Supervision (pilot training)
- Large Field of View (optics)
- Lateral Force Variation (property of a tire)
- Lepton Flavor Violation (physics)
- Los Feliz Village (East Hollywood, Los Angeles)
- Low Frequency Vibration
- Luftfartsverket (Swedish civil aviation)
- Luminal Front Velocity
- Lunar Flight Vehicle
- Lycée Français de Vienne (French: French School of Vienna; Austria)
- Leap Forward Virtual Clock (algorithm)
- Loaded to Full Visible Capacity
- London Film and Video Development Agency
- Landsforeningen For Væksthæmmede (Little People of Denmark)
- Luuk Frank Van Heerde (writer)
- Low Frequency VLBI (Very Long Baseline Interferometry) Network (astronomy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1553651073 Historical atlas of Vancouver and the Lower Fraser Valley.
The contractor disposed of some of the material at farms in the lower Fraser Valley of British Columbia.
The Board was particularly successful in developing an integrated flood hazard management strategy for the lower Fraser Valley and in convening a multistakeholder working group to address some of the issues surrounding the Nechako River and the Kemano Completion Project cancellation.
The original 604 area code still applies to the Province's Lower Mainland, the Sunshine Coast, Whistler/Howe Sound region and the lower Fraser Valley.