The salt-gradient solar pond is generally consists of three distinct zone namely an upper convective zone (UCZ), a non convective zone (NCZ) and a lower convective zone (LCZ).
What does LCZ stand for?
LCZ stands for Lower Convective Zone (solar ponds)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LCZ
- Lauderdale County Youth Football League (Tennessee)
- Leninist Communist Youth League (political group)
- Lower Cape Youth Lacrosse (Massachusetts)
- Lancaster County Young Marines (Holtwood, PA)
- Lewis & Clark Young Marines (Vancouver, WA)
- La Costa Youth Organization (Carlsbad, CA)
- Leicestershire Clubs for Young People (UK)
- LeFlore County Youth Services, Inc. (est. 1974; Poteau, Oklahoma)
- Lewis County Youth Soccer Association (Washington)
- Low Correlation Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lower convective zone contains a heavy layer of concentrated brine, while the upper convective zone is flushed with low salinity water.