the Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce and Preferred Realty to put together a deal that was a win-win for all concerned.
What does LBCC stand for?
LBCC stands for Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LBCC
We have 49 other meanings of LBCC in our Acronym Attic
- Long Beach Community Band
- Long Beach Community Business Network (California; gay and lesbian professionals; est. 1992)
- Lake Burton Civic Association (Clayton, Georgia, USA)
- Linn Benton Community College
- Little Britain Challenge Cup (UK)
- Locks Bottom Cricket Club (UK)
- Long Beach City College (California)
- Long Beach Coin Club (California)
- Long Beach Community College
- Low Cost Bus Controller Chip (Ford networking standard)
- Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce (Pennsylvania)
- Long Beach Community College District (Los Angeles, CA)
- Lateral Border of Cardiac Dullness
- Laboratory Branch Complement Fixation Method
- London Baptist Confession of Faith
- Long Beach Christian Fellowship (Long Beach, CA)
- Long Beach Community Foundation (California)
- Long Beach Community Garden Association, Inc. (Long Beach, CA)
- Lovely but Confused Girlfriend
- Lower-Body Compression Garment (physiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We worked closely with the Governor's Action Team, the Pennsylvania Chamber of Business & Industry, the Bucks County Redevelopment Authority, the Bucks County Economic Development Corporation, the Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce and Preferred to put together a deal that was a win-win for all concerned.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- The Economic Development Committee of the Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce named USX Realty Development as one of its first-ever Economic Development Award winners last night at its 1999 Economic Forum, held in Langhorne, Pennsylvania.