claiming they have failed to follow through on incentive agreements related to improvements at Lowe's Motor Speedway and a nearby drag strip.
What does LMS stand for?
LMS stands for Lowe's Motor Speedway
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMS
We have 357 other meanings of LMS in our Acronym Attic
- London Mathematical Society
- London Midland Scottish Railway
- London Missionary Society
- Long Messaging Service
- Longfellow Middle School
- Loop Management System
- Loose Mail System (US Postal Service)
- Loss Mitigation Services (various locations)
- Low Maintenance System (various companies)
- Low-Moisture Silage
- Lower Merion Synagogue
- Lucy Moses School (New York)
- Lunar Mass Spectrometer
- Lunar Mission Scenario
- Lunar Module Simulator
- Lockheed Martin Sensing & Exploration Systems (US NASA)
- Linear Multi-State Sliding-Window System
- Lanka Mithuro Scholarship Association
- Large Millimeter/Submillimeter Array (radio telescope project; Chile; astronomy)
- Latino Medical Student Association (Irvine, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
48 Lowe's Chevrolet to Victory Lane to Continue His Streak at Lowe's Motor Speedway Jeff Gordon, Also a Hendrick Motorsports Driver and a Three-Time NASCAR Nextel All-Star Challenge Winner, Finished Third PLANO, Texas, May 26 /PRNewswire/ -- UGS Corp.
48 Lowe's Chevrolet to Victory Lane to Continue His Streak at Lowe's Motor Speedway - Jeff Gordon, Also a Hendrick Motorsports Driver and a Three-Time NASCAR Nextel All-Star Challenge Winner, Finished Third UGS Corp.
His career with Lowe's Motor Speedway and Speedway Motorsports, Inc.
But a resurfaced Lowe's Motor Speedway in North Carolina awaited.
15 night race at Lowe's Motor Speedway into the most "family- friendly race" in NASCAR history.
The World of Outlaws World Finals from The Dirt Track @ Lowe's Motor Speedway is going to make more history when SPEED televises the inaugural season-ending, championship-deciding events live, marking the first time dirt late models will air live on television.
In a recent teleconference, Busch talked about what he needs to do to get back in the Chase, testing and preparing for the race at Lowe's Motor Speedway and seeing younger brother Kyle Busch challenge for a second win in his rookie season.