The JL-103A is a 100-pin low-profile quad flat package (LQFP) measuring 14 x 14mm with heat resistance of 46 degrees C/w (0m/s).
What does LQFP stand for?
LQFP stands for Low-profile Quad Flat Package
This definition appears frequently
- Latest Quarterly Estimate (budgets)
- Leadership for Quality Education (Chicago, IL)
- Linear Quadratic Equation
- Lesser Quantity Emission Rates
- Le Quartier Francais (French: The French Quarter; Franschhoek, South Africa)
- Leadership Qualities Framework (National Health Service; UK)
- Linear Quadratic Follower
- Longest Queue First
- Lowell Quilt Festival (Lowell, MA)
- Local Quantum Field Theory
- Large Quantity Generator
- Linear Quadratic Gaussian
- Loop Quantum Gravity
- Linear Quadratic Gaussian with Loop-Transfer Recovery
- Liquid Generation (website)
- Linear-Quadratic-Gaussian-Poisson (mathematical problem)
- Leiurus Quinqestriatus Hebraeus (scorpion species)
- Louisiana Quarter Horse Association
- Louisiana Quarter Horse Breeders Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 FS compliant) I2C controller, Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter controller Package: 144-pin low-profile quad flat package (LQFP) Trademark Notice
The new 78K0/Kx2-A MCUs will be available in a 30-pin shrink-small outline package (SSOP) and 48-pin low-profile quad flat package (QFP) with flash memory capacities ranging from 16 to 32 kilobytes (KB).
Both devices come in a 64-pin low-profile quad flat package (LQFP), with a thickness of 2.
Both devices come in an 80-pin low-profile quad flat package (LQFP) with a thickness of 1.