The proposal, issued by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, would expand the required field of view for all passenger cars, pickup trucks, minivans, buses and low-speed vehicles with a gross vehicle weight rating of up to 10,000 pounds so drivers can see directly behind the vehicle when the transmission is in reverse.
What does LSV stand for?
LSV stands for Low-Speed Vehicle
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LSV
We have 62 other meanings of LSV in our Acronym Attic
- Load Sensing Valve
- Load Side Voltage (electrical engineering)
- Local Sound Velocity
- Lockheed, Sunnyvale (California)
- Lockshield Valve (heating systems)
- Logistical Staging Vehicle
- Logistics Supply Vehicle
- Logistics Support Vessel
- Long Saphenous Vein
- Los Santos Vagos (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)
- Leg Stroke Volume/Cardiac Stroke Volume
- Leistungsabhängige Schwerverkehrsabgabe (Swiss toll road)
- Litigation Support Vendors Association
- Lone Star Volleyball Association (Texas)
- Local System Vendor Access Program
- Landelijke Studenten Vakbond
- Lake Stevens Vision Clinic, Inc. (Lake Stevens, WA)
- Left Superior Vena Cava
- Lightning Strike Video Codec (computing)
- Liskeard Steam and Vintage Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In December, Global Electric Motors (GEM), LLC began its tenth year of operation as the first and only successful maker of all-electric, low-speed vehicles in North America.
recently unveiled its new all-electric Zero Emission No Noise (ZENN) luxury low-speed vehicle (LSV) at the Clean Cities Congress and Expo 2006, ending today in Phoenix, AZ.
Light vehicle segment to outpace low-speed vehicle market
The Tribune said the bill has encountered resistance from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation, which hopes to include a package of federal low-speed vehicle regulations with the legislation.
The ZX40 is classified as a Low-Speed Vehicle (LSV), meaning that its street legal up to 25 mph, fast enough for a range of routine District fleet tasks, including maintenance, security, and transportation for engineers and water analysts.
As a DOT-designated low-speed vehicle, the new ZX40S can legally travel up to 25 mph on public roads.
No other low-speed vehicle on the market today offers the styling, performance and operator comfort of the Columbia Summit," said Columbia president George Bushek.