Resnick et al (2) revealed that patients with low-renin essential hypertension had a decreased circulating level of ionized calcium and increased serum levels of PTH.
What does LREH stand for?
LREH stands for Low-Renin Essential Hypertension
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of LREH in our Acronym Attic
- Local and Regional Economic Development
- Low Resolution Elevation Data
- Liberal Religious Educators Association
- Louisville Real Estate Development Company (Kentuck, PA)
- Leisure Real Estate Developers Forum (conference)
- Light Rare Earth Element
- Leukotriene Release Enhancing Factor
- Locoregional Event-Free Rate (radiology)
- Loup River Expeditionary Force
- Living Reviews in European Governance
- Legal, Regulatory and Economic Instruments (Caspian Regional Thematic Center; Moscow, Russia)
- Line Remote Error Indication
- Laboratory of Resources and Environmental Information System (China)
- Lanesborough Real Estate Investment Trust (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Large Rear Entry Module
- Linear Rational Expectations Model
- Lumbee River Electric Membership Corporation (Red Springs, NC)
- Local Road Enhanced Maintenance Programme (UK)
- Light Rare Earth Oxide
- Long Range Electro Optical System
Samples in periodicals archive:
ADD G460W was also associated with low-renin essential hypertension, in agreement with other reports (24-26, 48, 49).
Controversy exists as to whether idiopathic hyperaldosteronism represents a state of true autonomous overproduction of aldosterone, as is observed in adrenal cortical adenoma, or if it should be more properly considered a form of low-renin essential hypertension (28-30).