The flash controller embedded within the low-profile ball grid array package handles error correction code, block erase and defect management functions.
What does LPBGA stand for?
LPBGA stands for Low-Profile Ball Grid Array
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Libertarian Party of Broward County (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Licensed Professional Business Coach
- Lincoln Park Boat Club
- Linear-Predictive-Based Coder
- Little People of British Columbia (Canada)
- Lorne Park Baptist Church (Canada)
- Lincoln Park Business Development Institute
- Linearized Poisson Boltzmann Equation (physics)
- Liquid-Phase Blocking ELISA (Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay)
- Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation
- Less Paperwork Better Information (University of Wales; Swansea, Wales, UK)
- Lightly Printed Bleached Kraft (recycled paper)
- La Palma Branch Library (La Palma, CA)
- Limited Pro Bono Legal Assistance
- Linux Public Broadcasting Network (open source community)
- Long Point Bird Observatory (Canada)
- Lanka Private Bus Owners Association (Sri Lanka)
- Late Promoter Binding Protein
- Low-Power Basis Profile (screen readability)
- Lubuskie Przedsiebiorstwo Budownictwa Przemyslowego (Polish: Lubuskie Industrial Construction Company; Lubuskie, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 x 7 x 7mm low-profile Ball Grid Array package, the new modules integrate all of the key functions, requiring only a 26MHz crystal and a power amplifier to build a complete triple-band solution from antenna to baseband interface.
The flash controller embedded within the low-profile ball grid array (BGA) package handles error correction code (ECC), block erase and defect management functions.