Each unit includes two screw compressors, low noise drive motors, Star's low-charge, low-pressure receiver and semi-welded PHE evaporator.
What does LPR stand for?
LPR stands for Low-Pressure Receiver
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPR
We have 113 other meanings of LPR in our Acronym Attic
- Longs Peak Route (Estes Park, CO postal route)
- Loss of Power
- Loss Prevention Report
- Lost Policy Release (Insurance)
- Lotnicze Pogotowie Ratunkowe (Polish Medical Air Rescue)
- Low Power Removal
- Low Pressure Regulator (paintball)
- Low Pressure Rotor
- Low Priority Request
- Low-cost Pocket Radios
- Lower Principal Representation
- Saami, Northern (Norwegian language SIL code)
- Ladies Professional Racquetball Association
- Lawful Permanent Resident Alien
- Laws of Puerto Rico Annotated
- Legal Permanent Resident Alien
- Legislative Policy and Regulatory Affairs (Canada)
- Lentz Peace Research Association
- Levittown Public Recreation Association
- Livestock Price Reinsurance Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
System architecture consideration General strategies for charge reduction are (i) use of indirect system, (ii) use of low-pressure receiver in the suction line rather than the common high pressure receiver in the liquid line and proper receivers sizing, (iii) capillary tube used as expansion device, the diameters and lengths of pipes, (iv) use compressor with small internal volume and small oil charge, (v) use nonmiscible oils, (vi) use of compact, low-volume heat exchangers, preferably minichannel heat exchangers, (vii) use evaporator's direct expansion supplying.
The electronic expansion valve is pulse-width controlled in a function of the liquid refrigerant level in the low-pressure receiver and allows for a range of cooling capacities from 1.