1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Henkel Corporation's automotive group and long time partner, Cavist Corporation, based in Reno, NV, today announced the ability to provide local prototyping for low-pressure injection molding at Henkel's automotive headquarters in Madison Heights, Mich.
What does LPIM stand for?
LPIM stands for Low-Pressure Injection Molding
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LPIM in our Acronym Attic
- Local Primary Interexchange Carrier
- Low Pressure Inertial Collector
- Laboratoire de Physique des Interfaces et Couches Minces (French: Thin Film Interface Physics Laboratory)
- Lokalny Punkt Informacji Europejskiej (Polish: European Regional Information Center)
- Launch Package Integration Facility
- Liberty Presidential Investment Funds
- Loan Processing and Issuance Fee (US Department of Education)
- Local Programming Improvement Fund (Canada)
- Lymphocyte Pro-Inflammatory Factor (immunology)
- Law and Policy Institutions Guide
- Legal Prostitution in Nevada
- Libertarian Party of Indiana
- Lipo-Protein Ice Nucleator
- Laboratory of Parasite Immunology and Pathology (University of Puerto Rico)
- Large Parcel Incentive Process (community design)
- Lembaga Pembangunan Industri Pembinaan (Malay: Construction Industry Development Board)
- Life Principles Integration Process (Bill Harris program)
- Lumut Port Industrial Park (Malaysia)
- Lysosomal Pepstatin-Insensitive Peptidase (immunology)
- Lembaga Pembangunan Industri Pembinaan Malaysia (Malay: Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manufactures single-station and multistation low-pressure injection molding systems in a variety of configurations, including free-standing, linear track, and rotary-table designs, for medium to large parts production (shot capacities from 5 to 221 lb).
The company accepted the prize in Detroit for its development of a low-pressure injection molding process for the production of polycarbonate panoramic roofs.
Hifax BB746B mineral-filled PP copolymer has a flex modulus of 232,000 psi and is designed for low-pressure injection molding with a TPO skin placed in the closed mold.
A new alternative to thermo-forming for "soft-feel" car-interior applications is low-pressure injection molding, a more capital-intensive process but one that eliminates further processing of finished parts and needs no adhesives.
A line of low-pressure injection molding machines will also be introduced by Wilmington Machinery, Wilmington, N.
Low-pressure injection molding is gaining wider interest as a potential way to form large parts with less massive--and costly--presses and molds.
A new low-pressure injection molding machine designed for molding pallets and containers out of recycled mixed plastic will be introduced by A.