Summary: The new range of IXUS cameras, featuring the HS system, will be an essential accessory in low-light situations Want to set yourself head and shoulders above the rest this holiday season?
What does LLTV stand for?
LLTV stands for Low-Light (Level) Television
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLTV
We have 1 other meaning of LLTV in our Acronym Attic
- Last Logon Time Stamp (Microsoft Windows)
- Lemon Lime Tennis Shoes (Warwick, RI band)
- Liquid Layer Transport Speed
- Liquid to Liquid Thermal Shock (electronics)
- Live Like the Starz (marketing company)
- Long Live the Syndicate (online gaming guild)
- Literacy Learning Through Technology
- Looking London Talking Tokyo
- Low-Level Treadmill Tests (cardiology)
- Lufthansa LAN Technical Training SA
- Lunar Landing Training Vehicle (US NASA)
- Latino Liaison Unit (Washington, DC)
- Layered Language Understander
- Lending Library Unit
- Local Logic Unit
- Local Loop Unbundling
- Loma Linda University
- Low-Level Utility (computer graphics)
- Little Lebowski Urban Achievers
- Loma Linda University Adventist Health Sciences Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Cyber-shot(R) Cameras Excel in Low-Light Performance SAN DIEGO, Aug.
Night & Low-Light Photography Jill Waterman Amphoto Books c/o Watson-Guptill 1745 Broadway, New York NY 10019 0817432418, $29.
Still, many have discovered that shining light on the subject is not always the answer to low-light situations.
The opposite applies to a binocular used under low-light conditions.
In very low light, the cameras automatically switch to black and white for low-light viewing.
com/research/67dzsl/night_and_lowligh) has announced the addition of John Wiley and Sons Ltd's new book "Night and Low-Light Photography Photo Workshop" to their offering.
There are two low-light dragon trees and two that will do better with medium light.