During the 2009 financial crisis, we were able to boost financial assistance to our low-income country members, helping them weather the storm and preserve their hard-fought gains in the battle against poverty.
What does LIC stand for?
LIC stands for Low-Income Country
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LIC
We have 206 other meanings of LIC in our Acronym Attic
- Local Interference Committees (ARRL)
- Lockout Incoming (Trunk)
- Logic Input Channel
- Logistics Information Center
- Long Island City
- Long Island Conservatory
- Love In Christ
- Love in Colour (UK band)
- Low Intensity Combat
- Low Intensity Conflict
- Lowest Incoming Channel
- Loyola International College (various locations)
- Licencié (French)
- Lakeland Industry and Community Association (Alberta, Canada)
- Lancaster Institute for the Contemporary Arts (Lancaster, UK)
- Land Improvement Contractors of America
- Law on International Commercial Arbitration (international trade law)
- Left Internal Carotid Artery (cardiology)
- Long Island Coaching Alliance (New York)
- Long Island Contractors Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lagarde said in a statement, late on Friday, that "during the 2009 financial crisis, we were able to boost financial assistance to our low-income country members, helping them weather the storm and preserve their hard-fought gains in the battle against poverty.
2%) prevalences, and Colombia, a low-income country with a high overall prevalence (2.