The tumors of one group are morphologically similar to low-grade endometrial stromal sarcomas with diffuse HMB-45 expression and focal expression of smooth muscle markers.
What does LGSS stand for?
LGSS stands for Low-Grade Endometrial Stromal Sarcoma (cancer)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LGSS
We have 1 other meaning of LGSS in our Acronym Attic
- Lake Geneva Symphony Orchestra (Lake Geneva, WI)
- London Gay Symphony Orchestra (UK)
- LANDSAT Ground Station Operators Working Group
- Lesbian and Gay Studies Project
- Local Governance Support Program (various locations)
- Local Group Starter Panel (Dong Young Electric Industries Company, Ltd.; South Korea)
- Local Group Standard of Rest (astronomy)
- Land, Growth and Stewardship Subcommittee (Chesapeake Bay Program; Annapolis, MD)
- Local Government Superannuation Scheme (tax savings; Australia)
- Lohardaga Gram Swarajya Sansthan (Indian self-help organization)
- Low-Grade Stromal Sarcoma (cancer)
- Lero Graduate School in Software Engineering (Ireland)
- Lesbian and Gay Student Union
- Landing Gear Selector Valve (aviation)
- Licensed Graduate Social Worker
- Longman Grammar of Spoken and Written English
- Last Generation Theology (Seventh-Day Adventists Church)
- Lateral Gene Transfer
- Lattice Gauge Theory (physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABSTRACT A 6l-year-old Japanese woman had recurrent low-grade endometrial stromal sarcoma (ESS) after primary treatment 9 years earlier.
If glands within the adenomyotic foci are sparse, the differential diagnosis with low-grade endometrial stromal sarcoma should be raised, (21) whereas an excess of glands might suggest the possibility of an endometrial hyperplasia or carcinoma extending into (or even arising within) foci of adenomyosis.