Among these forms of medium frequency electrical stimulation, interferential current (IFC) is a device frequently used clinically, with a higher tissue penetration and less discomfort when compared to low-frequency current.
What does LFC stand for?
LFC stands for Low-Frequency Current (electricity)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LFC
We have 159 other meanings of LFC in our Acronym Attic
- Lompoc Foursquare Church (California)
- London First Centre (investment agency; UK)
- Londonderry Fire Company
- Looking for Clan (gaming forum)
- Loose Foot Computing
- Los Fabulosos Cadillacs (Argentina band)
- Lost Foam Casting
- Low Flow Channel
- Low Flying Chart
- Low-Fat Chocolate (food)
- Lowest Feasible Concentration
- Land Force Command and Control Information System (Canadian Forces)
- Lake Forest Community Association (Springfield, VA)
- Land Force Central Area (Canadian military)
- Large Format Cinema Association
- Lateral Femoral Circumflex Artery (cardiovascular medicine)
- Living Faith Christian Academy (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Low Volume Fraction Colloidal Assemblies
- Land Forces Central Area Training Centre (Meaford, Canada)
- Land Force Central Area Training Centre (Canadian Forces; Meaford, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Years ago, audio circuit board designers learned to avoid this problem by gapping the return plane in order to control the low-frequency current return paths and keep the analog currents away from the digital currents.
Copper-clad has the advantage of somewhat greater stiffness to withstand repeated insertion forces, while solid copper has the advantage of being better able to carry a low-frequency current to power a remote-control device, such as a camera in the baby's room.