In each case, the participant's asthma was under control due to low-dose inhaled corticosteroids.
What does LDIC stand for?
LDIC stands for Low-Dose Inhaled Corticosteroids (asthma)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LDIC
We have 1 other meaning of LDIC in our Acronym Attic
- Louisiana Department of Insurance
- Low-Diameter Interconnection (computer networks)
- Loxley Designs, Inc (Arenzville, IL)
- Lynai Data, Inc. (Baltimore, MD)
- Laser Desorption and Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Linear Drives for Industry Applications
- Lancia Delta Integrale Club (Italian car club)
- Lawrence Decter Investment Counsel, Inc. (Canada)
- Lead Developer In Charge
- Long Distance Industry Coalition
- LSI (Large-Scale Integration) Design and Integration Corporation (est. 1996; San Jose, CA)
- Logical Disk Identifier (Microsoft)
- Learning Disabilities Information Education Center
- LDAP Data Interchange Format
- Lightweight Data Interchange Format
- Lightweight Directory Interchange Format (ASCII)
- Liver-Derived Immunoinhibitory Factor (hepatology)
- Local Development Investment Fund (Vietnam)
- Lightweight Data Interchange Format, Data Exchange
- Local Drought Impact Group (Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When used as monotherapy, they are not as effective as low-dose inhaled corticosteroids and they should therefore not be used as a substitute for glucocorticosteroids.
That means giving a woman with mild asthma a course of low-dose inhaled corticosteroids.
Patients for whom oral corticosteroids are contraindicated can usually be safely placed on low-dose inhaled corticosteroids.