Project scope The project will comprise: * 250,000-300,000 tpy alpha olefins plant; * 300,000 tpy linear alpha olefins unit; * 570,000-tpy linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) plant; * 420,000-tpy low-density polyethylene (LDPE) unit; and * 700,000-tpy ethylene glycol (EG) plant.
What does LDPE stand for?
LDPE stands for Low-Density Polyethylene
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LDPE
We have 1 other meaning of LDPE in our Acronym Attic
- Left Descending Pulmonary Artery (cardiology)
- Liability for Defective Products Act
- Light Document Printing Architecture
- Lightweight Document Printing Application (Novell)
- Learning Disability Partnership Board (UK)
- Liberal Democratic Party of Belarus
- Low-Density Parity Check
- Low Density Parity Check Codes
- Liberaldemokratische Partei Deutschlands (Liberal Democratic Party of Germany; former GDR)
- Low Density Polyethylene
- Cross-Linked, Low-Density Polyethylene (also seen as XLDPE)
- London Drug Policy Forum (UK)
- Louis Dreyfus Property Group
- Loyalist Decorative Painters Guild (Trenton, Ontario, Canada)
- Lead Director of Public Health (UK; National Health Service)
- Laser Doppler Perfusion Imaging
- Lighting Design Partnership International (UK)
- Load Pointer to Instruction
- Low Density Polyethylene Insulation (construction)
- Linux Documentation Project License
Samples in periodicals archive:
Effective January 1, 2013, or as contract terms allow, Dow Europe GmbH will increase prices for all grades of its low-density polyethylene (LDPE), linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) and high-density polyethylene (HDPE) resins by 160 Euros per metric ton.
2 billion new low-density polyethylene plant (LDPE 3) at Mesaieed Industrial City (MIC) on Tuesday.
When blended with linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) or metallocene linear low-density polyethylene (mLLDPE), the new grade also improves processability.
Equistar is selling its Bayport polypropylene unit to Sunoco, but will retain ownership of its Bayport low-density polyethylene (LDPE) unit.
Product Overview II-6 Product Types II-6 Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) II-6 Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) II-6 Technology Overview II-6 Metallocene Catalysts - A Path Breaking Technology II-6 Single-Site Catalyst Technology II-7 Fast Emerging Alternatives II-7 4.
Qapco s output is increased by state-of-the-art facility to 700,000 mt tpa of low-density polyethylene, with LDPE 3 making up nearly half that number.
QATAR Petrochemical Company (Qapco) would be increasing the production capacity of its low-density polyethylene (LDPE) in 2011, general manager Mohammed Yousef Al Mulla says.