and the Air Force Research Laboratory have partnered in the five-year, $12 million project, called the Low-Band Structural Array (LOBSTAR) program.
What does LOBSTAR stand for?
LOBSTAR stands for Low-Band Structural Array (US DoD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Los Olivos Business Organization (Los Olivos, CA)
- Low and Bonnar Ltd. (textile manufacturers)
- Logical Business-Oriented Language (decision table processor, circa 1963, Cigna Corp)
- Lots of Boxes on Shelves (clustered/networked computers)
- Lube Oil Blending Plant
- Locally Optimal Block Preconditioned Conjugate Gradient
- Labeled Optical Burst Switching
- Look Out Below Sailor
- Lube Oil Base Stocks
- Liberation of Brother and Sister Animals
Samples in periodicals archive:
Northrop Grumman and the Air Force Research Laboratory will share the costs of maturing the antenna integration technology under a five-year, $12 million effort called the Low-Band Structural Array (LOBSTAR) program.