25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Westinghouse Electric Company today announces the signing of a multi-million dollar contract to design the Low and Intermediate Level Waste Repository at the Kozloduy nuclear power plant site in Bulgaria.
What does LILW stand for?
LILW stands for Low and Intermediate Level Waste (nuclear industry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LILW in our Acronym Attic
- Long Island Life Sciences Initiative
- Long Island Ladies Soccer League (Plainview, NY)
- Laboratory for Integrated Learning and Technology (Illinois State University)
- Laboratory for Interactive Learning Technologies (University of Hawaii)
- Library Information Literacy Tutorial (various organizations)
- Ligated Intestinal Loop Test
- Live Infusion of Local Talent (Colorado Women's Music Festival)
- Low Intensity Laser Therapy (soft tissue injury treatment)
- Low Intensity, Low Temperature
- Long Island Linux Users Group
- Laboratory Information Management (Team)
- Land Information Management (forestry industry)
- Land Information Memoranda (New Zealand)
- LaSalle Investment Management (various locations)
- Last Interglacial Maximum
- Latent Image Metrology
- Lawful Intercept Monitor
- Lead Inspection Module
- Leaders in Motion
- Less Is More (design)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's thought to be low and intermediate level waste from labs and luminous paint and clock dials.
Waste & Decommissioning Waste & Decommissioning treats low and intermediate level waste from nuclear reactors and provides services for the dismantling of nuclear facilities.