As with previous weeks, the best chance of finding any cod has been to fish the various rock edge and low water marks throughout the region from whereanglers have reported cod to 7lb with the odd low double-figure specimen as a bonus among them.
What does LWM stand for?
LWM stands for Low Water Mark
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of LWM
We have 29 other meanings of LWM in our Acronym Attic
- Lake Watch of Lake Martin (Alexander City, AL)
- London West Learning Partnership (London, England, UK)
- Light-Weight Laser Rangefinder (US Army)
- Lake Wales Little Theatre (Florida)
- Lamb Weston/Meijer (potato processing company; EU)
- Light World Mission (religious organization; est. 1989)
- Living Waters Ministries (community church)
- Living Without Microsoft (website)
- Long Way of Mesh (expanded metal mesh)
- Lost World Museum (Phoenix, NY)
- Lake Wynonah Municipal Authority (est. 1970; Auburn, PA)
- Linear Weighted Moving Average
- Livestock Waste Management Act (Nebraska)
- London Working Man's Association
- Lyman Ward Military Academy (Camp Hill, Alabama)
- Lightweight Modular Berth
- Lahore Waste Management Company (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Lake Wales Medical Center (est. 1929; Lake Wales, FL)
- Lifestyle and Weight Management Consultant
- Lost Wheels Motorcycle Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2006, a low water mark was reached, when it was discovered only 40-per cent of 11-year-olds, in the city, could manage 25m - usually a length of the pool.
The record total is 70 percent more than the board issued in 2001 and 2002; the low water marks during Texas's medical liability crisis.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] At the time of the acquisition, the transaction was noted by real estate experts to be the low water mark in a rising market.
Tree stumps are embedded one metre below the sands between high and low water marks.
The latter venue is a low water mark and the tide floods in behind you - so please be careful.
David Paterson has reached a low water mark with voters since becoming Governor," said Steven Greenberg, the Siena Poll spokesman.
When it comes to capital finding the high or low water marks in this world, there is a take-no-prisoners approach, prisoners being defined as the people who live and work in these industries and who have depended upon our banking institutions to provide stability.