Technical Specification Summary Part Number TB9001FN Process Technology BiCD Output Voltage 5 volts (V) with a three percent tolerance Input Voltage 45V (1s) maximum at 25 degrees Celsius (C) Current Consumption 95 microamperes (typical) Operating Temperature -40 degrees to +125 degrees C Internal System Reset Functions Low voltage reset Power on reset Watchdog timer Other Functions Built-in 32KHz sub-clock circuit Built-in adjustable current limiter with an external resistor External output transistor to supply optimum output current Package Plastic shrink small outline package -- 20-pin/pin pitch 0.
What does LVR stand for?
LVR stands for Low Voltage Reset
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LVR
We have 61 other meanings of LVR in our Acronym Attic
- Low Vision Quality-of-Life (medical questionnaire)
- Large Vocabulary Response (Sprint)
- Large Volume Receiver (Canada Post)
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (cosmetic surgery)
- Line Voltage Regulator
- Loan to Value Ratio
- Low Voltage Relay
- Low Voltage Release
- LRU Verification Rack
- Lung Volume Reduction
- Lake Vermilion Resort Association (est. 1950; Cook, MN)
- Logical Volume Reserved Area
- Low-Velocity Rapidly Adapting
- Las Vegas Radio Amateur Club (Nevada)
- Las Vegas Recovery Center (Nevada)
- League of Veteran Racing Cyclists (est. 1986; UK)
- Lehigh Valley Railroad Company
- Liverpool Victoria Rowing Club (est. 1884; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These products allow the user to select the power on reset points (100-300ms), low voltage reset trip points for the independent low voltage monitor contained in each device, which is independently programmable for low voltage applications.
X40010, X40011, X40014, X40015, X40410, X40411, X40414 and X40415 -Dual Supervisors Technical Features: The dual supervisors provide the user with the flexibility to select the low voltage reset trip points for the independent low voltage monitors contained in each device, which are independently programmable from 0.
Both products allow the user to select the low voltage reset trip points for the two independent low voltage monitors within the device.
The primary advantage of these products is that the low voltage reset levels and watchdog timer intervals can be reprogrammed in the field thus eliminating the inflexibility of a fixed device.
The low voltage reset trip points can be programmed from 1.
Also included are SCI, SPI, low voltage reset, crystal or ceramic resonator and 37 bi-directional I/O lines.
Other features include 10 bi-directional I/O pins, low voltage reset (LVR) circuit, a 3.