Acronyms: low-voltage differential signaling (LVDS); current-mode logic (CML); low voltage positive emitter coupled logic (LVPECL); and bipolar complementary metal oxide semiconductor (BiCMOS).
What does LVPECL stand for?
LVPECL stands for Low Voltage Positive Emitter Coupled Logic
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LVPECL in our Acronym Attic
- Lehigh Valley Planning Commission (est. 1961; Allentown, PA)
- Low Voltage Power Converter
- Low Voltage Pulsed Current (electric stimulation)
- Lower Valley Pregnancy Center (Grandview, WA)
- Low-Voltage Power Circuit Breaker
- La Verne Police Department (La Verne, CA)
- Las Vegas Police Department
- Las Venturas Police Department (GTA: San Andreas)
- Las Vegas Printing Experts (Nevada)
- Lavage de Vitres Professionnel de l'Estrie (Canadian window dressing business)
- Left Ventricular Pre-Ejection Period
- Left Ventricular Power Failure
- Left Ventricular Presystolic Filling Fraction
- Lehigh Valley Physicians Group (Allentown, PA)
- Linda Vista Planning Group (land use; San Diego, CA)
- Larval Visceral Protein H
- Lehigh Valley Physician Hospital Organization (Allentown, PA)
- Las Vegas Paranormal Investigations (Nevada)
- Left Ventricular Power Index
- Library for the Visually and Physically Impaired (Pontiac, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 V low voltage positive emitter coupled logic (LVPECL) clock generation applications offering a low jitter (0.
3 V devices with either Low Voltage Positive Emitter Coupled Logic (LVPECL) output or Reduced Swing Emitter Coupled Logic (RSECL) output of 400 millivolt (mV) peak-to-peak, respectively.