Low Voltage Differential SCSI (LVD) is the answer to both problems associated with the physical SCSI interface.
What does LVDS stand for?
LVDS stands for Low Voltage Differential SCSI
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LVDS
We have 5 other meanings of LVDS in our Acronym Attic
- Leren Voor Duurzame Ontwikkeling (Dutch: Learning for Sustainable Development)
- Low Voltage Dropout (electronics)
- Lake Victoria Development Programme (East African Community)
- Laurens van der Post
- Left Ventricular Developed Pressure (cardiology)
- Left Ventricular Diastolic Performance
- Low Velocity Dense Phase (physics)
- Left Ventricular Diastolic Pressure Volume
- Low-Voltage Detect by Reset
- Low Voltage Data Signal
- Low Voltage Differential Signal(ing)
- Low Volume Dissemination System
- Linear Variable Differential Transducer
- Linear Variable Differential Transformer
- Linear Variable Displacement Transducer
- Linear Voltage Differential Transformer
- Linear-Velocity Displacement Transformer
- Low Voltage Differential Transceiver
- Low Voltage Differential Transducer
- Left Ventricule Diastolic Volume
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced today the availability of two new drive modules for its line of DVD libraries: an 8X DVD-R drive (DVD-R7783) and a Low Voltage Differential SCSI Interface (DRM-ULV16).
Nasdaq:MSCC) a leading manufacturer of analog and mixed signal integrated circuits, announced today that its Integrated Products Group has introduced a new 27-line source/sink regulator designed to provide correct reference voltages and bias currents for low voltage differential SCSI applications.
nStor will also be displaying several other new cross-platform products including a Network Attached Storage (NAS) module option for the award-winning CR8e and CR8j, the CR8T AIT-based tape array subsystem, the CR8L Ultra2 low voltage differential SCSI (LVDS) RAID subsystem, and their enhanced AdminiStor(tm) Storage Management software.
Pricing and Availability The SDX-500C internal AIT-2 drive, incorporating an Ultra SCSI interface including low voltage differential SCSI (LVDS), will begin shipments at the end of 1998 at a suggested list price of $4,995 -- the same price that AIT-1 was announced in 1996.
We're very excited about the CR8e's Ultra/Wide I/O performance and its ability to address the shared storage clustering architectures, as well as other technologies such as low voltage differential SCSI (LVDS) and fibre channel that are being released in 1997," said Steven Paulhus, director of marketing for nStor Corporation Inc.