Highlights of the agreement include: -- Savings by converting to Medline brand products delivered direct to the facility and through its low unit of measure program.
What does LUM stand for?
LUM stands for Low Unit of Measure
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of LUM
We have 20 other meanings of LUM in our Acronym Attic
- Land Use, Land Use Change and Forestry
- Lancaster University Live and Unsigned Music Society
- Lean Upper Leg Volume
- Lakehead University Manga/Anime (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- License Use Management
- Link Utilization Monitor
- Linux User Management (user account storage and management)
- Local Urgent Mail (Bhutan Post)
- Lossy Uniaxial Material
- Love You Millions
- Lund University Magazine
- Lunds Universitet Meddelar (Swedish: Lund University Information; Sweden)
- Lakehead University Music Association (Canada)
- Latinos United in Massachusetts
- Loyola University Museum of Art (Chicago, Il)
- Laurentian University Mining Automation Laboratory (Sudbury, Ontario, Canada)
- Lancaster University Manga and Anime Society (UK)
- Lunar Mapping System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Besse Medical will provide low unit of measure distribution expertise with guaranteed timely shipment of products airfreighted to physicians from Besse's Cincinnati, Ohio location.
The benefits of PAR are maximized when used in conjunction with CardinalCHOICE(R) inventory management and order-entry systems and Cardinal's proprietary PyxisPak(TM) low unit of measure packaging.