Understanding the details of the low temperature oxidation mechanism is a key technical development to improve tire performance and durability.
What does LTO stand for?
LTO stands for Low Temperature Oxidation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LTO
We have 57 other meanings of LTO in our Acronym Attic
- Lithium Titanium Oxide (battery)
- Local Telecom Operator (telecommunications)
- Local Terminal Operator
- Logistics Task Order
- Long Term Outcome
- Long-Term Observers
- Long-Term Occasional (teaching vacancy)
- Long-Term Operation (environmental safety)
- Long-Term Orbit (GPS)
- Loreto, Baja California Sur, Mexico (Airport Code)
- Latest Time of Arrival
- London Tree Officers Association (UK)
- Long-Term Operating Advance (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Last Turn Off Broadway (band; Farmingdale, NY)
- Little Theater Off Broadway (Grove City, OH) Little theatre off broadway (Columbus, Ohio)
- Loans to One Borrower (lending regulation)
- Low Toxicity Oil Based Mud
- Lancia Thema Owners Club (car club; Japan)
- Last Temptation of Christ (movie)
- Low-Temperature Oxidation Catalyst
Samples in periodicals archive:
The LoTOx mobile unit continuously draws in a stream of flue gas to treat and characterize the effect of low temperature oxidation in removing pollutants.
8 /PRNewswire/ -- BOC's Low Temperature Oxidation (LoTOx(TM)) NOx control system, designed to help industries eliminate smog-forming pollutants, is one of five finalists for Chemical Engineering's prestigious Kirkpatrick Chemical Engineering Achievement Award.
June 25 /PRNewswire/ -- BOC has successfully commissioned its Low Temperature Oxidation (LTO) NOx control system at J & L Specialty Steel, Inc.
Pink Sheets:AMNI) is pleased to announce that the progress on the Morton Oilfield, a Low Temperature Oxidation (LTO) project, is proceeding as scheduled and exceeding expectations.
BOC is the exclusive licensee of Cannon Technology's low temperature oxidation system for removal of NOx using ozone.
Proprietary processes include low stress silicon nitride (30 - 100 Mpa Tensile), amorphous silicon, low stress silicon/germanium films, and both liquid source and hydride low temperature oxidation (LTO) films.
The Sussex reservoir underlies the property and it offers excellent potential for a Low Temperature Oxidation (LTO) recovery system.