Even in the last 12 months, more solutions have been added including our Low Smoke Zero Halogen cable labels which are already being supplied into markets as diverse as London Underground and offshore rigs built in the Middle East - and all made by us here in the UK, or, as Margaret Thatcher used to put it, 'UK plc.
What does LSZH stand for?
LSZH stands for Low Smoke Zero Halogen (cable)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Longitudinal Study of Young People in England (Department of Children, Schools and Families; UK)
- Lithuanian Society of Young Researchers
- Lake Superior Youth Symposium (Michigan)
- Lampeter-Strasburg Youth Soccer (Lampeter, PA)
- Logical System (Juniper Networks)
- Lower State Youth Soccer Association (South Carolina)
- Law Society of Zimbabwe (est. 1981)
- Least Zone Straight Line (parallel lines enclosing all points on a graph)
- Lëtzebuerger Studenten zu Zürech (Society of Luxembourg Students in Zurich)
- Limited Speed Zone (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BASF also provided two interactive presentations: "Thermoplastic polyurethane solutions for improved heat performance" and "Thermoplastic polyurethane solutions for low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) flame retardant cable applications.
Champlain Cable presents another series of qualified Low Smoke Zero Halogen Shipboard Communication / Control cables COLCHESTER, Vt.
NWI), today announced their newest innovation, a technical wire and cable low smoke zero halogen comprehensive solution for both insulation and jacket.
Champlain Cable product presents a Low Smoke Zero Halogen alternative to legacy fluoropolymer halogenated Shipboard Communications cables COLCHESTER, Vt.
The eABF pathway system, developed by Dura-Line, is comprised of Enterprise FuturePath duct products and includes Indoor/Outdoor HDPE, riser, plenum and low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) options.
LOUIS -- Belden (NYSE:BDC), a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, announces new low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) jackets on some of its most popular and reliable standard cables.
These designs include armored, PVC conduit, shielded, and super high flex, as well as intrinsically safe, low smoke zero halogen and hybrid versions to safeguard signal quality.