amp;#8220;For years, many manufacturers have been touting the attributes of their Low Smoke Halogen free cable products.
What does LSHF stand for?
LSHF stands for Low Smoke Halogen Free (conduit)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- London Strategic Health Authority (UK)
- Louisiana Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Lone Star Hot Air Balloon Association (Houston, TX)
- Longitudinal Spatial Hole Burning (laser)
- Landlord's Self-Help Centre (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Licensed Spiritual Health Coach
- Lone Star Havanese Club (est. 2002; dog club)
- Limited Super High Demand (band)
- Long-Segment Hirschsprung's Disease
- Laughing So Hard Diet Coke Spewed Out My Nose
- London Socialist Historians Group (London, UK)
- Lower Susquehanna Heritage Greenway (Maryland)
- Level Switch High-High
- LaBranche Structured Holdings, Inc. (sububsidiary of LaBranche & Co, Inc; New York, NY)
- Landstar System Holdings, Inc. (Jacksonville, FL)
- Laughed So Hard I Almost Peed My Pants
- Laughing So Hard I Almost Wet My Pants
- Laughing So Hard I Can't Breathe
- Laughed So Hard I Crapped My Pants
- Laughing So Hard I Dropped My Taco and My Sombrero Fell Off (Carlos Pena Jr.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional benefits of Temp-Flex low and ultra-low loss microwave coaxial cable include: * Phase stability * Tight impedance tolerance: 50 Ohms O 1 Ohm * Shielding effectiveness: > 100 dB * Tight time delay tolerance * Outstanding Insertion Loss * FEP alternative to PTFE and ePTFE * Bandwidth potential up to 110 GHz * Stability under dynamic conditions * Minimal phase change versus flexure * Low Smoke Halogen Free Available Designed for superior monitoring and control of radar, military vehicles, satellite, space, missile, RF ablation and test and measurement equipment, Temp-Flex coaxial cable solutions are insulated with a fluoropolymer dielectric.
com/research/6f4db4/research_report_on) has announced the addition of the "Research Report on China's Low Smoke Halogen Free Flame Retardant Polypropylene (PP) Industry - 2011-2012" report to their offering.