Washington, Feb 2 ( ANI ): It is said that the social networking website Facebook could help people with low self-esteem to improve their friendships as it provide an opportunity to share their feelings.
What does LSE stand for?
LSE stands for Low Self-Esteem
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LSE
We have 162 other meanings of LSE in our Acronym Attic
- Local Surety Exercise
- Logistics Support Element
- Logistics Support Equipment
- London School of Economics & Political Science (London, England, UK)
- London School of English (London, England, UK)
- London South East (financial website; UK)
- London Stock Exchange
- Longitudinal Section Electric (mode)
- Low Surface Energy (physics)
- Least Side-Lobe Energy/Auto-Optimal
- Lifetime Support Engineering Agent
- Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008
- Louisiana Society of Enrolled Agents (Kenner, LA)
- Local Special Education Advisory Committee (elementary and secondary education)
- Lahore School of Economics Association of Debaters (India)
- Lethal Suppression of Enemy Air Defenses
- Launch Systems Evaluation Advisory Team
- Laboratory of Systematic and Evolutionary Botany (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the study, the psychologists asked people with low self-esteem and people with high self-esteem to repeat the phrase: "I am a lovable person," and then measured participants' moods and feelings about themselves.
The researchers say people with low self-esteem consume cookies to "escape selfawareness.
Or maybe low self-esteem leads someone to feel compelled to create such a calendar.
People with low self-esteem may focus on appearance, weight, and dieting to try to feel better about themselves, but focusing on these things won't sort out and fix the bad feelings.
They measured self-esteem using a standard instrument and categorized respondents as having high or low self-esteem according to the median score for each gender.
As a result of this abuse, the child develops profoundly low self-esteem and a negative serf-image as one who is "bad.
Characteristics of low self-esteem * Do not display initiative, independence, curiosity, or confidence.