Campbell had a low release clause which was activated by Tony Pulis at Crystal Palace.
What does LR stand for?
LR stands for Low Release
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LR
We have 63 other meanings of LR in our Acronym Attic
- Logistic Regression (statistical analysis)
- Long Radius (pipe elbow)
- Long Reach (fiber)
- Long Rifle
- Lorry Receipt
- Loss Ratio
- Loudness Rating
- Lovely Rita (Beatles song)
- Low Rate Data (observations taken once every ten seconds)
- Low Repetitive
- Low Rider
- Lower Right
- Lower Risk (IUCN Red List of Threatened Species category)
- Luise-Reggiannini (synchronization algorithm)
- Luther Reigns (WWE wrestler)
- Long Range Research, Development & Acquisition
- Laughing, Running and Ducking
- Positive Likelihood Ratio
- Leakage-Resilient Authenticated Key Establishment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interfacial slippage also contributes to the low release forces required for silicone release coatings.
The low release of iron at neutral pH indicated that whey protein has good encapsulation efficiency and is capable of binding iron.
Previously, the company says, it distributed its SWCNT via a Low Release, Low Exposure (LOREX) PMN exemption from the EPA.
Compounded by very low releases of expected external aid flows and delays in proceeds from Coalition Support Fund, the fiscal deficit during 2009-10 is expected to be around 5.
Compounded by very low releases of expected external aid flows and delay in release of proceeds of Coalition Support Fund (CSF), the fiscal deficit for 2009-10 is expected to be in the range of 5 to 5.
Nutella has a GI value of 31, which makes it a low release energy food (Leatherhead Report, August 2007).
He said the actual power shortage being faced by the system on account of low releases from Tarbela and Mangla reservoirs, is 1500 MW during day time and up to 2500 MW during peak hours.