INTRODUCTION Low quality roughages such as cereal straw and stover are generally high in fibre but low in key nutrients such as nitrogen (N), minerals such as sulphur and readily fermentable carbohydrates (Preston and Leng, 1987).
What does LQR stand for?
LQR stands for Low Quality Roughages
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LQR
We have 4 other meanings of LQR in our Acronym Attic
- Laboratory Quality & Planning Office
- Linear Quadratic Pole Placement (control theory)
- Lac qui Parle Valley (Madison, MN)
- Lac Qui Parle Wildlife Refuge (Parle County, MN)
- Leiurus Quinquestriatus Quinquestriatus (scorpion species)
- Lo Que Queda Demostrado (Spanish: As Demonstrated; mathematics)
- Law Quarterly Review (Sweet & Maxwell periodical; UK)
- Linear Quadratic Regulator
- Link Quality Report
- Local Qualitative Radio
- Lower Quartile Ranking
- Lloyds Quality Registration Assurance (auditing firm)
- Linear Quadratic Regulator Design (mathematics)
- Lunenburg Queens Regional Development Agency (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Laboratory Quality Sample
- Lack of Qualified Staff
- Language Quality Services (translation auditing; Lionbridge)
- Laser-Quality Speed
- License Query System (various states; database)
- Local Queue Storage
Samples in periodicals archive:
3]-N (15-30 mg%) for low quality roughages (Pedro and Leng, 1990).