Contract award: Supply of Lamps The supply of lamps for public lighting: - High pressure mercury vapor lamps; - Low pressure sodium vapor lamps; - High-pressure sodium vapor lamps; - High pressure mercury vapor lamps.
What does LPSV stand for?
LPSV stands for Low Pressure Sodium Vapor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPSV
We have 2 other meanings of LPSV in our Acronym Attic
- Leaking Petroleum Storage Tank
- Linkin Park Street Team (website)
- Low PMEPR (Peak to-Mean Envelope Power Ratio) Space-Time
- Lowest Point of Single Tooth Contact
- Long Pointer to String
- Linear Power Supplies Use (electrical power)
- Liquid Propulsion Systems Unit
- Large Public Service Vehicle (Ireland)
- Life Preserver Survival Vest (flotation device)
- Low Pressure Safety Valve
- Linear Prediction Method Using Singular Value Decomposition (in vivo data)
- Late Positive Slow Wave (neuroscience)
- Light Persistent-State Worlds (design software; Monumental Games)
- Load Program Status Word
- Low-Pressure Service Water
- Last Point of Supply (stock market trading)
- Labor Process Theory
- Lamina Propria T Cell
- Landings Per Tire (aviation)
- Language Proficiency Test (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7) Low pressure sodium vapor lights are also highly efficient, have a low operating cost, long life, and are quick to recover after a power failure.