Contract award: Supply of Lamps The supply of lamps for public lighting: - High pressure mercury vapor lamps; - Low pressure sodium vapor lamps; - High-pressure sodium vapor lamps; - High pressure mercury vapor lamps.
What does LPS stand for?
LPS stands for Low Pressure Sodium (lighting)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPS
We have 296 other meanings of LPS in our Acronym Attic
- Loss Prevention Specialist
- Loss Prevention Standards (UK)
- Loss Prevention Subcommittee
- Loss Prevention Supervisor
- Loss Prevention System
- Lotus Professional Services
- Louisiana Pathology Society
- Low Performing State (National Rural Health Mission; India)
- Low Power Schottky
- Low Pressure Side
- Low Pressure Steam
- Low Pressure Switching
- Low Pressure System
- Loyang Primary School (Singapore)
- Luther Preparatory School (Watertown, WI)
- Physical Society of the Republic of Lithuania
- Legionella Pneumophila Serogroup 1 (bacteria)
- Ladies Professional Shogi-Players' Association of Japan (board game)
- Liberal Party of South Africa (est. 1953)
- Liechtenstein Pen Spinning Association (juggling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The city currently has more than 95,000 street lights, which are primarily high pressure sodium, mercury vapour and low pressure sodium.
greengran I'VE noticed that over the past 15 years the road lighting system has been "upgraded" using High Pressure Sodium lighting in the place of the previously used Low Pressure Sodium lighting.