The system is also useful in low pressure pipe applications and can be equipped with a control panel for use in either demand dose or timed dose applications.
What does LPP stand for?
LPP stands for Low Pressure Pipe (soil absorption system)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPP
We have 209 other meanings of LPP in our Acronym Attic
- Local Protection Project (USACE)
- Locality Preserving Projection (algorithm)
- Location of Pressure Peak (engines)
- Location Preference Program
- Lodgepole Pine
- Logistics Plans Policies
- Lonely Planet Publications (Berkeley, CA)
- Long Plenum Plug
- Loss Prevention Procedures (National Fire Protection Agency)
- Lottery Power Picks
- Low Profile Pallet
- Low-Pass Prefiltering
- Low-Pass Prototype (microwave filter)
- Lower Portland Posse (wakeboarding group)
- Lipid Phosphate Phosphatase-1
- Launchpad Personal Package Archive (Ubuntu; computer publishing service)
- Lesotho Planned Parenthood Association (est. 1968)
- Liberal Progressive Party of Armenia (political party)
- Libertarian Party of Pennsylvania (political group)
- Lincoln Park Preservation Alliance (est. 2000; Lincoln Park, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HDPE pipe can be bent to a radius of 25 times the nominal pipe diameter for mid range pressure pipe, 20 times for heavy wall pipe and 30 times for low pressure pipe.
Mr Pearson said: "Our tractor unit can overcome obstacles that would fox existing tractors, such as tight pipe bends, partially closed valves and low pressure pipes.
NW Natural may be the only natural gas distribution utility in the country to have replaced all of the cast iron and other low pressure pipe in its system," explained NW Natural chief engineer Bruce Paskett.