Capabilities include high and low pressure oxygen and hydrogen, with the elements produced by the cell stacks usable either in a process, in the gaseous form, or as a source of energy.
What does LPOX stand for?
LPOX stands for Low Pressure Oxygen
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Little Piece of Paradise
- Local Point of Presence (nternet/digital communications)
- Louisiana Protective Order Registry
- LINPAC Plastics Operations System
- Low Pressure Oxygen Servicing
- La Plata Open Space Conservancy (Colorado)
- Low Pressure Oxidizer Turbopump
- Low Pressure Oxidizer Turbo Pump
- League of Pissed Off Voters
- Loyalist Prisoners Of War
- Lake Pend Oreille Yacht Club (Bayview, ID)
- La Pampilla (seaport code; Peru)
- Laboratoire de Physique des Plasmas (French: Plasma Physics Laboratory)
- Laboratory of Palaeobotany and Palynology
- Laboratory of Particle Physics
- Land Partnership Plan
- Language Policy and Planning (linguistics)
- Larceny of Personal Property
- Large Pistol Primer (firearms)
- Laser Produced Plasma
Samples in periodicals archive:
All modes and options were examined except for the use of a low pressure oxygen source (an adaptor was unavailable).
The VSA technology provides low pressure oxygen from atmospheric air, and that oxygen is dissolved into the waste stream by the oxygenator in the aeration basin to help reach effluent targets.