Sirenza Microdevices , a leading designer and supplier of high-performance radio- frequency (RF) components for communications equipment manufacturers, announced today the expansion of its successful VCO product line with new, low phase noise oscillators operating at 3.
What does LPNO stand for?
LPNO stands for Low Phase Noise Oscillator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPNO
- Lesiones Permanentes No Invalidantes (Spanish: Permanent Non-Disabling Injuries)
- Liberal Party of Newfoundland and Labrador
- LivingWell Premier Netball League (Peterborough, England, UK)
- Libertarian Party of New Mexico
- Lost Pets New Mexico
- Logic Programming and Non Monotonic Reasoning
- Linked Predictive Neural Network (speech recognition system)
- Lost Pines Nature Notes (newspaper column)
- Love Potion Number Nine (movie)
- Landelijk Platform Natuurvriendelijke Oevers (Dutch: National Nature Friendly Banks Platform)
- Large Porous Nanoparticle (drug delivery system)
- Lateral Positive-Negative-Positive (transistor)
- Licensed Practical Nursing Program (coursework; various colleges)
- Lonjsko Polje Nature Park (Croatia)
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Low-Phase-Noise Voltage Controlled Oscillator
- LAN Party Northwest
- Long Point National Wildlife Area (Ontario, Canada)
- Libertarian Party of New York
- Little People of New Zealand, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
is organizing the workshop at IMS on Monday 18 June 2012 (08:00-12:00 AM): WMJ: Emerging Technology and Technological Challenges in Low Phase Noise Oscillator Circuit Designs Synergy Microwave Corp.
The use of a JFET as the amplifying element will prove beneficial for use in low phase noise oscillators due to its low flicker noise.