Although China is a large country with rich heparin API, the downstream production of general heparin preparation and low molecular weight heparin preparation is still at the initial stage.
What does LMWH stand for?
LMWH stands for Low Molecular Weight Heparin
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of LMWH in our Acronym Attic
- Labour Movement Work Experience Program (Australia)
- Lake Michigan Watershed Ecosystem Partnership (Illinois)
- Low Molecular Weight Fraction
- Lake Michigan Water Filtration Plant
- Labour Market Working Group (Economic Policy Committee; EU)
- Logistics Management Working Group
- Low Maternal Weight Gain (pregnancy health)
- Low Molecular Weight Gelator (chemistry)
- Low Molecular Weight Glutenin (gene)
- Low Molecular Weight Glutenin Subunits
- Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid Formulation
- Low Molecular Weight Heparin Fractions
- Low-Molecular-Weight Heparin Standard
- Low Molecular Weight Inhibitor
- Low-Molecular-Weight Iron
- Low Molecular Weight Keratin
- Low-Molecular-Weight Kininogen
- Living Maintenance Wage Loss (temporary disability or unemployment; Ohio)
- Low Molecular Weight Liquid-Crystalline
- Lancashire Municipal Waste Management Strategy (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The vitreous infusion consisted of 250 g/ml of 5-fluorouracil (FFU) and 1 lU/ml of low molecular weight heparin (LMWH).
The use of low molecular weight heparins for the prevention of postoperative venous thromboembolism in general surgery.
Comparison of subcutaneous unfractionated heparin with a low molecular weight heparin (Fragmin) in patients with venous thromboembolism and contraindications to coumarin.
com/research/s47trc/heparin_sodium) has announced the addition of the "Heparin sodium (CAS 9041-08-1), Low Molecular Weight Heparins Market Research Report 2012" report to their offering.
Titled "In Vitro Characterization of the Neutralization of Low Molecular Weight Heparin and Heparin-Like Drugs by Novel Salicylamide Derivatives", "In Vivo Neutralization of Unfractionated Heparin and Low Molecular Weight Heparin by a Novel Salicylamide Derivative", and "Ex Vivo Neutralization of Enoxaparin in Primates by a Novel Heparin Antagonist", the posters described a series of laboratory and animal studies with various PolyMedix heptagonist compounds, including PMX-60056, and described their abilities to reverse the activities of low molecular weight heparin, fondaparinux, and unfractionated heparin.
Once-Daily Low Molecular Weight Heparin Product Could Benefit Thousands of DVT Patients Each Year WILMINGTON, Del.
Nasdaq: EMIS) today announced they have agreed to terms on a development and marketing agreement for oral formulations of heparin and low molecular weight heparin utilizing Emisphere's proprietary drug delivery technology.