The resulting solutions like Myrinet and InfiniBand support a Message Passing Interface (MPI) over high bandwidth (10 Gigabits per second, Gb/s), very low latency transport architectures.
What does LLT stand for?
LLT stands for Low Latency Transport
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LLT
We have 59 other meanings of LLT in our Acronym Attic
- Language Learning and Teaching
- Later Life Training (UK)
- Leadership Little Traverse (Petoskey Chamber of Commerce; Petoskey, MI)
- Liberty Lines Transit, Inc
- Limited Licensed Technician
- Link Layer Topology
- Link Local Inhibit Test (SS7)
- Lipid-Lowering Therapy (cardiology)
- Long Lead Time
- Long Lived Transaction (computing)
- Low Level Trajectory
- Low-Level Terminal
- Lucas-Lehmer Primality (mathematics)
- Luminox Light Technology (watches)
- Lectin-Like Transcript 1
- Lake Lanier Technology Alliance (Georgia)
- Lots and Lots of Thunderous Applause
- Larense Lawn Tennis Club (Netherlands)
- Law Library and Technology Center (Nova Southeastern University; Ft. Lauderdale-Davie, FL)
- Leech Lake Tribal College (Cass Lake, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
US LEC's DSL is a business class service that provides high throughput and low latency transport to the Internet.
AVB is an Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)-driven standard for reliable and low latency transport of media over mixed-use Ethernet networks.