Low Income Usage Reduction Program (LIURP) provides conservation and weatherization assistance for qualified households year round.
What does LIURP stand for?
LIURP stands for Low Income Usage Reduction Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Light It Up Blue (autism awareness)
- Libero Istituto Universitario Carlo (Italian university named after economist Carlo Cattaneo)
- Low Income Upland Communities Project (Philippines)
- Low Impact Urban Design and Development (New Zealand)
- London International Universities Fencing (UK)
- Laborers' International Union of North America
- Local Industry Upgrading Programme (Singapore)
- Libero Istituto Universitario per Stranieri (Italian: Free University Institute for Foreigners)
- Low-Income Utilization Rate (hospitalization; Medicaid)
- Liberia Islamic Union of Reconstruction and Development
- Low Income Urban Singles (Canada)
- Long Island Unitarian Universalist Social Justice Coalition (New York)
- Landstinget I Varmland (Swedish)
- Law Institute of Victoria (Australia)
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary
- Leipziger Informatik-Verbund
- Leucine Isoleucine and Valine (genes)
- Light Current Voltage
- Livermore (Amtrak station code; Livermore, CA)
- Livermore, California (border patrol sector)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Low Income Usage Reduction Program (LIURP): A program that provides year-round conservation and weatherization assistance for qualified households.
Low Income Usage Reduction Program helps about 8,000 Low- and fixed-income customers save each year PHILADELPHIA, Aug.
And PECO's Low Income Usage Reduction Program (LIURP) helps customers lower their gas and electricity usage through conservation education and weatherization measures that are professionally installed.
6 million currently spent each year through PECO's Low Income Usage Reduction Program (LIURP).
For customers in need of home weatherization and conservation, Dominion Peoples offers the Low Income Usage Reduction Program (LIURP).
6 million currently spent each year through the Low Income Usage Reduction Program (LIURP).
During that time, Shane was also the driving force behind the Low Income Usage Reduction Program.