Low income cut-offs for 2008 and low income measures for 2007.
What does LIM stand for?
LIM stands for Low Income Measure (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LIM
We have 87 other meanings of LIM in our Acronym Attic
- Liquid Injection Molding
- Live Improvised Music (record label)
- Load Information Manager (distributed computing)
- Logical Information Machines (Chicago, IL)
- Logical Information Model (computing)
- Logistics Information Management
- Logistics Inventory Management
- Losing Inventory Manager
- Lossy Inhomogeneous Medium
- Lower Intake Manifold
- Lotus/Intel/Microsoft Expanded Memory Specification
- Lotus Intel Microsoft - Expanded Memory Specification
- Lens Intrinsic Membrane Protein 2, 19kDa
- Landsat Image Mosaic of Antarctica (various organizations)
- Langkawi International Maritime Aerospace (Expo)
- Laser Induced Mass Analysis
- Left Internal Mammary Artery
- Licensing Industry Manufacturer's Association
- Light Mobility Aircraft (US Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MBM is designed for use with the Low Income Cut-Offs (LICOs) and the post-tax Low Income Measure (LIM, which is equal to half the median after-tax income adjusted for family size and composition) to track low-income trends among families with children in Canada.
Others have advocated a Low Income Measure (LIM) which calculates poverty as being half the median income of individuals and families.